Accel DFI software?

greg kring summit01 at nationwide.net
Sat Oct 24 05:31:06 GMT 1998

A while back I bookmarked this address that dealt with new software
being developed for the Accell DFI system. I just purchased a used
system today without the software I and I need to get ahold of some. I
went back to the page (or tried to) to see what it was exactly, but it
wasn't there anymore. Does anybody know of this Caledit software? Or any
other that might be an improvement over the original? I'm going to get a
manual and the original software as soon a possible, but would like to
know about others if they are out there. Thanks,
greg kring
Arlington, Texas
That address was
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/w/a/d/wadetai/caledit.html