BBC AKSN

Jason Weir Jweir at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 24 21:07:24 GMT 1998

I just got aksn.bin off of the FTP site and I thought that I would play
around with it a little.. First of all its off of a 88 4.3 V6 5 spd..
Well when I run it, it starts just fine, idles real smooth but as soon
as it goes into closed loop it stalls,  Well I increased the idle in the
chip to 900 across the board now it will idle but it oscillates between
1100 to 700.  Looking at the injector patterns, the injectors are
turning off completely, then the rpm drops they start pulsing again and
the rpm climbs to 1100 again and they stop completely again... This is
the only chip that has caused this to happen.. Anybody have any ideas
what is causing this?....  Thanks   Jason

--
Jason Weir
88 Wrangler - 258 Chevy TBI
mailto:jweir at att.net