ion and egor

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Mon Oct 26 15:57:51 GMT 1998

Espen Hilde wrote:

> What happened to Ion and Egor? I miss them!
> Espen

Well, Gar took those balls and went home.  Last I heard Frank Parker had
EGOR in for some testing, but I don't know where it sits now.  ION never
got to the point of any actual hardware, AFAIK, although it sounded like
Gar had the circuitry mostly figured out.  Those links are there because
right here on my "to do" list it says "create summary of EGOR and ION
projects".  Someday I'll get around to going thru the archives, pulling
stuff together, and putting something there for those links.  Or, better
yet, maybe someone else will go thru the archives and pull it together
for me...  :-)

--steve

--
Steve Ravet