ion and egor

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Tue Oct 27 02:22:00 GMT 1998

> > What happened to Ion and Egor? I miss them!
> > Espen
>
> Well, Gar took those balls and went home.  Last I heard Frank Parker had
> EGOR in for some testing, but I don't know where it sits now.  ION never
> got to the point of any actual hardware, AFAIK, although it sounded like
> Gar had the circuitry mostly figured out.  Those links are there because

Have not heard any new info on EGOR. Have not got one yet for testing but
have a setup on my S-10 V8 with 2 O2 ports so can compare "EGOR" to my
NTK UEGO sensor.

There may be some work going on from others on a wide range sensor but
nothing finished to my knowledge.

"ION" is dead as far as I know unless someone picks up ball- seems like
an elegant idea.

regards,

Frank Parker