Crazy even for CSH, HQ

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Tue Oct 27 03:03:51 GMT 1998

Well,

Mitsu I have heard used a 68HC11 type system, and delco does sell to
other companies, so it could be a variant of theirs.   I remember
being on the talon/eclipse list several years ago and someone was
reading and disassembling the prom with a motorola disassembler and
having reasonable luck.  I think to properly modify things I would
have to read my control theory books, and I never did like control
theory.  I do have a few ideas on things that could be modified off of
the GM systems to improve things.  After I get the computer for my car
figured out I may try some of the tweaks.

				Roger