Home-brewing an ignition advance control

ARoss10661 at aol.com ARoss10661 at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 03:05:10 GMT 1998

I have been pouring over the HEI 4-pin and 7-pin diagrams and info on this
page.  The amount of info that is to be found on this page is FANTASTIC!   I
am trying to figure out how to make an ignition advance control for a GM HEI.
I know MSD sells one but I would like to make my own if possible.  It's a lot
more satisfying that way and I learn alot more.  Is this done with an
adjustable timer IC or is it some other kind of signal conditioning.

Any Ideas???

Thanks for listening
Al Ross

http://members.aol.com/aross10661/projects.html