Home-brewing an ignition advance control

Bill the arcstarter arcstarter at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:33:44 GMT 1998

goflo at pacbell.net wrote to the list:

>Since one "strikes" an arc, might it be reasonable to assume
>that "arc-starting" is a phenomena akin to the "spontaneous
>combustion" alleged to occur in the vicinity of certain individuals?
>
>Jack

Could be could be...  Athough I prefer for most combustion to be
"internal" to an engine rather than "external"... :)

Actually the arc-starter thing comes from the high-frequency arc
starter/stabilizer circuit found on most TIG welders...

-Bill the arcstarter
Starting arcs in Cinci, OH
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/6160