Tcc and Fan questions

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Oct 29 15:37:04 GMT 1998

Hi Rick,

The TCC lock would probably where it locks in high gear, mine I know
locks at 50 or so.  The unlock would be where it unlocks coming back
down, you don't want the unlock and lock numbers the same as it may
lock/unlock often.

On my car there seem to be two lock points, the part throttle lock (it
is around 50 or so) and the 3rd gear wot lock point (about 90 or so),
with a bigger cam it would seem to be desirable to change the part
throttle lock point to about 65 or so, otherwise there is alot of
drivetrain chatter.

I believe the Fan temps work similar to the TCC, the off is several
degrees lower than the on to prevent rapid on/off cycling.    I
believe it works like come on at 210 and stay on until it gets the
temp down to 200 (or whatever value).  I actually think I may have
found the code in my prom that controls that.  At least it looks very
close to that algorithm.

Where did you get this Promgrammer98 thing?

			Roger