boost presser and power gain

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Tue Sep 1 01:57:20 GMT 1998

>Attended Captain's mast recently for post concerning pressure drop thru
>an
>intercooler, when all christians know pressure drop is BECAUSE of
>intercooler...
>Repeal of gas law was disclosed at that time, for reasons which remind
>me of
>Zenos' - Are you suggesting otherwise?  :)
>
>Regards, Jack

Nope.

Thermo 301 class will convene in three weeks. Tuition will be high.
Prerequisites are knowing that F=ma and that you can't push a rope.

Wanna really have some fun-- lets pretend that we are analyzing the cycle
in a supersonic ram-jet.
Anyone care to guess what the temperatur of a supersonic flow does when you
add heat to it at the combustor??

Regards, Greg