Injector Sizing: REALLY dumb question

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Wed Sep 2 18:39:13 GMT 1998

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com wrote:

> > More like infamous.
> > Ever hear of the "fish" (or some variation) carburetor?
> >
> Yes, do you still have your weird and strange carb. book of forgotten
> patents or something, I lost mine many moons ago.
> Warning to inventors on this list
> One of these inventors did a Jimmy Hoffa.
> GM rules.
> alex
I have some stuff... I keep copies of things like this.
Urban legends claimed that the "fish" was built near an area where I
lived, and one of the people involved was the father of a local hardware
and lumber man.  Never tracked it down, though.  Supposedly one of those
guys pulled a "vanishing act", too.

You know how local legends can be, though.
Shannen