Injectors

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Thu Sep 3 03:05:34 GMT 1998

I don't think there is just a thing.  I know ord sells them as 30's and
GM as 32's but I think that is mostly due to the difference in fuel rail
pressure between th two manufactures...GM have a 45psi regulator and ford
using 40psi.

What regulator are you using and can you get what you need by going to a
GM regulator or one of those adjustable units.
later
jw