DIY_EFI Digest V3 #409

talltom at espace.dcl.com talltom at espace.dcl.com
Thu Sep 3 08:03:53 GMT 1998

 This is probably off topic for here, but I plead for pity...
  I've quite accidently become a Ford owner, and am pretty much in a
fog on them. I've got fuel through injector,(85 tempo) replaced everything
in fuel and ign system except o2 sensor and brain. It used to run, but
oly with major vacuum lines disconnected, and when it would idle it
was horrible. IT WOULD DRIVE AND RUN ON ALL CYLINDERS, occasionally.
One day while idling it died, and has yet to ever re-light. I've
checked for obvious bad connections, but admit not knowing where to look.
Any of you Ford guys got some tricks up your sleeve I don't know??