ARC-2

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Sep 3 23:04:21 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: xxalexx at ix.netcom.com <xxalexx at ix.netcom.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Thursday, September 03, 1998 6:55 PM
Subject: ARC-2

I was browsing at my local libary (the grocery store) and was reading
a magazine called Import Performance or something.  Had a report
on trying to fix up a Ford Probe.

First time I saw a mag report drops or no change for there
advertiser products.  They made several runs removing and changing trying to
figure out what happened they didn't.
In there attempts they reported on trying a device called ARC-2 which will
adapt any airflow meter to any engine including MAP to MASS and 0-5V to 5-0V
and has provisions for changing A/F at various flows.
alex

Circle Track + Racing Technology some time ago did a reveiw of
plug wires, including the Nology $400 set.  Ya never read such
mumdlygook for a final answer when they didn't work.

Also, can't hurt Jet's reputation about now.

Cheers
Bruce