GM Cross Fire Injection For Sale

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Thu Sep 3 23:09:03 GMT 1998

>I have one of these also and they work good. You might want to consider
>upgrading the injectors to 2" bore (Holley, I think) for 350-383-400 CI. or
>use it as is on a 305-327-350. Just a thought. More is better.  Tom

Tom did you ever try opening up the intake runners a bit, you know how at
the end they are WAY smaller than the head ports.

Also the 'swirl' plates at the bottom of the top plate, are these a
restriction or an aid.

I like/hate my CFI, somedays it runs so good, but somedays I reckon it's
down at least 40Hp, I'm sure it must be a vac leak or the ECU has lost the
plot.

Regards

Ross