Synthetic Oil

Adrian Teo adrian.teo at asu.edu
Sat Sep 5 17:15:10 GMT 1998

On Sep 5, 12:25, Francois Dion wrote:

> That is highway robbery! A 5 quart container of Mobil 1 15w50 full
> synthetic is $15 at walmart while a box with 6 one quart
> is around $22. Syntec prices were similar except they dont have
> the 5 quart bottle.

Actually, that is the situation elsewhere in the world. We (in the US) pay one
of the lowest prices for motor oil, gas or similar petroleum products.

Average price of synthetic motor oil (M1, Shell Helix Ultra) in Asia : US$30
Average price of premium gas: $3.50-$4/gal

-AT

Adrian Teo                               e-mail: adrian.teo at asu.edu
System Administator
Instruction Support, Arizona State University
Ph: 602.965.9411
Fx: 602.965.2724     Pg:602.204.1831     e-page: adrian at falcon.asu.edu