VATS Info

Thomas Matthews tmatthew at stny.lrun.com
Mon Sep 7 15:04:01 GMT 1998

Easiest way is to build a 30 Hz circuit and apply it to the vats input
terminal (not sure which one is on a Vette though). Otherwise, custom
chip time... Don't see why you also couldn't use a 87-8 F-bod chip which
doesn't have VATS... I think the 88 Vette uses a '165 ECM... I don't
think the f-bod line had it across the board until 89. Only f-bod BIN's
I have are 89's with VATS.
HTH's
Tom