Tweaker musings

Mike Pitts mpitts at mail.emi.net
Mon Sep 7 17:34:12 GMT 1998

Whislt browsing the archives I ran across the following from April '98.
(Before I joined the list)

>>Has anyone seen this Tweaker software...
>>if he has any plans of creating a tweaker for GM TBI/TPI??

The very belated answer to this is: I will probably create a version for
the '93 CPI engine using an '8625 processor.  It may work for other
TBI/CPI versions as well.  Time will tell.  This won't happen for quite
awhile though since I've yet to reverse the code.  So far I've isolated
the tables, but I don't know what the tables represent yet.

Ultimately, I would like to create a version that will operate the
Intronics EPROM emulator directly.  <*sigh*>  Such high hopes...
so little time....

-Mike
Mike Pitts
Delray Beach, FL