Making Port Style Injection bye bye Webers

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 15:47:16 GMT 1998

Hi Jeremy,
there is a product called Moroso A/B Poxy, or Racer-Poxy
that may be useful to you in making your injector bosses.
It comes in two sticks.  You mix 50/50 and then shape it
like clay.  In 24 hours, it's rock hard and ready to machine.
 I've used it to add material where needed in the
intake ports.  You can grind it, drill it, tap it, etc..  I ordered
 it from Summit racing for around $25 US.  It stands up to race
gas and 220 F temps..   NHRA Super Stock racers use
it pretty extensively to reshape intake ports.   Their rules
require the port to measure out to the same volume as the
factory port, regardless of shape.. .  So they fill & grind" till
the flow bench wears out...   If someone knows
of a *generic equivilent* material, I'd love to learn about it.
HTH
Mike V.