Felpro EFI review

greg kring summit01 at nationwide.net
Thu Sep 10 17:25:03 GMT 1998

None that I know of. I just received one a few days ago. Talked to Harry at
Precision Turbo and he says he's selling them as fast as he can get them. I
think the lawsuit is just a rumor. It will probably be awhile before I get the
car together enough to get it up and running, but playing with the software
looks promising. Will be interesting to see if the new Accel DFI lives up to all
their promises with the newfound competition. Nothing beats having a wideband
sensor to tune your car!
greg kring
Arlington, Texas