O2 sensors pre- and post-cat

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 11 17:23:06 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry <thartman at gte.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, September 11, 1998 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: O2 sensors pre- and post-cat

>Mark Romans wrote:
>> Hi Bruce:  At the GMTC they say the post cat o2 sensor is watching for
change.  So the post cat 02 is there to monitor the effectiveness of the
cat.  That's it.   Casper Electronics to keep the PCM happy & Trouble Code
free.  They simulate the signal from the Post Cat O2 sensors...
>Remember - for "off road" events only ;)
>T.

Been having lots of trouble with the troopers about that.  I thought
roads had to be paved.  Haven't been able to do any beer drinking
while skiing, yet.  Had Doc going really fast the other day.  We
fixed the flat tires on the boat trailer.  65-70 MPH onna dirt road with
a ski boat on the trailer takes some fair navigatin.   Doc was speechless,
matter fact still is.
Cheers
Bruce