Felpro EFI review

greg kring summit01 at nationwide.net
Fri Sep 11 20:01:52 GMT 1998

I've bought one of the things and all I got was a photocopy of software
instructions. Really after looking at it there's not much instruction needed. If
you are to the point of needing one you probably understand fuel injection and
controls enough you don't need a lesson. Would be nice to get a nice user's
manual though. If one's available somebody post so I can get one. Not much in
the way of sales literature. The best thing is probably Lance Ward's website
that has a demo of the software you can download. Of course he's one of the
engineers of the system. Check it out at
http://userdata.acd.net/lance/sefi8lo.html

greg kring
Arlington, Texas