Additional 68HC11 Registers?

William E. Miller wemille at cooper-energy-services.com
Mon Sep 14 12:08:49 GMT 1998

Mike Pitts wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I seem to have an ECU which has register addresses which go
> beyond what I have in my HC11 manual.  My manual list registers
> up to the CONFIG register at  (Register Base + $3F).
>
> But I am finding register-ish code setting locations such as
> (Register Base + $60).
>
> Does anyone know what registers exist beyond $3F??
>
> TIA,
> -Mike
> Mike Pitts
> Delray Beach, FL
> mpitts at emi.net
> http://www.emi.net/~mpitts/mike.htm

  I'm not sure 'bout this particular application, but if the chip is in
expanded mulitplex mode (external data/address bus), this space could be
mapped to another device above base+0x3f. This would save code space.

Bill
--
Obligatory Disclaimer:
Views and opinions expressed are those of William E. Miller and may not