Training

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Mon Sep 14 17:59:54 GMT 1998

There is nothing really in the O2 sensor circuit to be settable.

Some things that will mess with them are: Loose O2 sensor, air
will get in, and the O2 won't always ground good.

You might be able to add something in circuit with the O2 sensor
to cause it to mess up.

Adjusting the looseness of the sensor may get the kind of results
you want, or you could delibertly make a bad O2 sensor and use it
in the tests (dirty it with leaded gas, or silicon posion it).

Now the real problem is that the newer ODBII cars will flag alot
of things that the older computer controlled cars wont, so wether
it is flagged or not depends on how bad it is acting and how bad
it has to get for the computer to decide it is truely bad.

				Roger