Felpro EFI review

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Sep 14 21:11:17 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Pitts <mpitts at mail.emi.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, September 14, 1998 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: Felpro EFI review

Not to get into a p'ing contest, but I'd like have $2000, and a couple hours
see how close I could come with a delco oem ecm.
  I know, I know BP's blowin off again.
Cheers
Bruce     Doc says it's in the driving, and says he can quarantee the
results
             if he does all the test driving.........

>This post, from the BuickGN list, seems like it fits the FelPro review
>topic.
difference it made.We have been chasing a spooling problem all year and
after hours of programming and 3 converters Lance Ward figured this thing
out in 20 minutes.THANKS LANCE.Let the games begin.I think it will take me
forever to use everything this computer is capable of.Impressive to say the
least.Take care.
Ken Seggie
9.37 @ 155