VSS & 730 ECM

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Wed Sep 16 16:06:29 GMT 1998

Hi Mike

Well the digital output from your speedo led unit can
be converted to a zero crossing drive for the 730 by using a
cap..

As for being out by 2 to 1 there is a 4000/2000 select in
the code but I am not sure exactly which bit must be set.

Also some apps for the 730 use a digital input from
ccms so there is a bit which selects one of several vss
drivers.

I don't have that exact info handy

Hope some one else can find it

:peter