Emulate

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Thu Sep 17 02:37:23 GMT 1998

I guess so. if it emulates 32k eprom's

This means it will work with anything that uses any of the following eprom's
in there memcal

27256 32k
27128 16k
2764  8 k
2732 4k
2716 2k

I assume a 747 uses a 16k 27128 ??

For anything other then 32k ( 27256 ) we will have to make a slight wiring
change to the emulator/EFI computer but that is easy. I think I am going to
risk a few dollars and order one. I'm from Australia and if I order one it
will probably take about 4 weeks to get it that is if i ever get it!

Now I just need to work out how to send a US dollar money order from Australia.

FOR ALL INTERESTED I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPTO DATE WHEN I GET ONE...

Best Regards,

STUART BUNNING
SALES ENGINEER
KENELEC PTY LTD