Injector Clean

T Hergen thergen at svn.net
Thu Sep 17 14:42:01 GMT 1998

Bruce,

When using the pressurized cans connected to the fuel rail, was it
recommended to block the return line?  Some
of the contraptions that connect the pressurized can of cleaner to
the fuel rail have an adjustable regulator built in.  If this
regulator is set to a lower pressure than the one on the car, fuel
shouldn't go back into the tank.  Of course, all the pressure
pulsations caused by the injectors opening and closing may cause
fuel/cleaner to sneak past the fuel rail regulator back to the tank.

Thanks,
Tom