Injector Clean

Clare Snyder clare.snyder.on.ca at ibm.net
Fri Sep 18 20:15:44 GMT 1998

Wen Yen Chan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has anyone tried the MotorVac three step cleaning process? I've been told
> that it works well but I'm still a little apprehensive because of the
> cost.
>
> thanks
> Wen.
Just had it done on my 160,000Km 1990 Ford Aerostar 3 liter. It brought
idle vac up 1 1/2 inches, and improved tip-in acceleration. We'll soon
see how it affects cold driveability - had a "stall" after 2 blocks of
driving sub-zero when I came to stopsign.
--
                               _/\_

                 Looks like we've finally fixed it!!!
                I am still clare.snyder.on.ca at ibm.net