Papers

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Mon Sep 21 01:51:37 GMT 1998

I believe that SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) has an office in
Sydney. Saw the address somewhere, but do not recall where right off the
top. Shout if that is a problem. The first two digits of the six digit
number of one of their papers is the year in which it was published, the
next four simply the paper's chronological number  among the papers
published in that year.

Regards, Greg