RCA 1802 disassembler

ChrisBourk at aol.com ChrisBourk at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 04:05:23 GMT 1998

<< Chris,
  Hey man what is going on in NY? Spoke with you a few weeks ago,
 anything else in the
 works? I'm trying to get worked up on my six, but since its my daily
 driver I can't keep it down too long. Keep me in the loop!!

 Andre >>

Hey guy,

Thanks for writing.  Been studying the opions available and sure would like a
twin turbo but I'm open to whatever comes along.  I've been compiling
information so I'll know something good when I see it.  Been in touch with
some foundries about casting pieces and took a good LONG look at my M6 motor
to see if the IR intake is an option and how I'll go about it.  Also got a
elementry text on composits and ordered a catalog from the place you mentioned
(fibreglass?) so I'm hankering down to spend some money but, like you,  this
is my day to day driver so I can't have it off the road.

I think it may be just (almost) as easy to have a couple of iron manifolds
cast as to put the two turbos on the stock manifolds.  This would also allow
the locations to be optimized.

I'm at a roadblock though.  These are the options:

1) get a complete system off a 745 - the advantage is I'd be up and running in
no time and could work from there.

2) Go with a stage 1 twin turbo from the start and struggle with the learning
curve - read walking to work.

Any ideas?  what turbo is the one to buy? model? make? size?

keep me posted as I will you.

Best regards,

Christopher

ps What is a"RCA 1802 disassembler"???