PCM Number

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Wed Sep 23 05:19:23 GMT 1998

Hey, Bruce.
You threw me for a minute, with Cal. emissions.  Anyway, two different
part nos, 16196395 and 16156930, supercede to 16197427.  I'm unsure what
the difference is in the older units, and my references aren't always
clear about which ecm (or PCM)is found with which vehicle.

The connectors are different, 2 of them with 32 pins each, but I haven't
got a pinout here.  If I can remember I'll get one tomorrow.

Shannen