HC11 disassembler wanted

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Wed Sep 23 14:32:18 GMT 1998

I am definitely not an expert in this area.  I'm just parroting something I read.  You
might try using a 6809 disassembler on the code.  My understanding is the 68HC11 is
based on the 6809 and the 6809 instructions are a subset of the 68hc11 instructions and
you might have better success than you might think.  There are 6809 disassemblers
available for free.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban