Diacom/Serial Data

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Sep 24 01:38:51 GMT 1998

Well more confusion at CSH,HQ.  I had the inpression that there
were two serial links, the 160, and the high speed.  But, on the
diacom it is very specific on how it links.  Thought there would
be just two variants.  But there is more two it than that.  Has
anyone worked out any universal "most info. available" VINs
Using the MPSI on one ecm I also got a grams/second reading
on a MAP application, but that is also one one of the gm mapto
maf conversions.
  Are injector pulse widths only on port configurations?.
TIA
Bruce