Diacom/Serial Data

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Thu Sep 24 02:20:17 GMT 1998

Hi Bruce

Not all scanners report all of the available ALDL data
stream.

Some ECMS and PCMS have more than one stream available.

What is available is what is coded into the aldl list
in the lookup tables. You can change this to anything you
need. Prom id is useless, good for BPW or what ails you.

There is also GM30 pwm data as well as 9600 baud in newer ones
Of course OBDII is another game

gl:peter