Caddy 472-500

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 24 20:39:30 GMT 1998

When I was playing with that system some 8 years ago, and putting it on the
Pontiac,  I talked to the original Bendix engineers in Newport News Va.   they
said it was their own system developed for GM...and specifically done for those
engines....the Olds 350, caddy 425, & 500...
 totally differant than anything VW/Bosch could have done....

GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\