assmeblers and disassemblers

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Sep 25 01:45:17 GMT 1998

>disassembler does.  Fred's just a nerd, that's why he knew that "lda
>$ff" assembles to 08ff.

Actually i'm a failed nerd.  08 is not LDA.  I stared, then guessed just to
illustrate the point.  My moto books are in the basement where I can't go :(

Thank you everyone who pitched in to make my example clearer.  Its sad, I
used to be able to add, subtract and simple multiplication in hex.  I
thought, "Hey, I'll NEVER use this".

And aside from dissecting silicon stuff as a hobby, I really haven't !!!

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/hb_auto/hb_auto.html

"Hey it fit with only 10 whaps with a hammer!"