Courses

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Sep 28 00:43:17 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Powlette <marquise at candw.lc>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Cc: toyota-mods at cyberauto.com <toyota-mods at cyberauto.com>
Date: Sunday, September 27, 1998 8:11 PM
Subject: Courses

>I came across a Snap-On page with training courses in all kind of areas
>like EFI and scope reading etc etc they cost like 76.00 and some 152.00,
>four and eight hour programs.  My electronics needs some major tuning up
>and I am not up to speed on the latest tech.  Are these classes any good
>or can someone suggest something else???

Lots of classes (vocational) are what you make out of them.
GM service schools have been the better of the ones I been too.
IMHO, from what I've heard Mopar, and Ford are getting to
educated parts exchanging.  Some larger communities have
vocational schools that are getting good at this stuff.  Many
parts stores have warehouses that offer training classes.
Allen Test Instruments, used to have some great stuff but ya
had to buy a 20K scope to get into the class.   OTC had some.
Ya got to be a polite pain in the a$$ and sometimes you'll
luck out, and find some.

Bruce