D-jet, 68HC11 disassembler

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Mon Sep 28 06:46:25 GMT 1998

> >Go look on
> >
> >http://www.datarescue.com

> Hey, Orin, you know me, I'm cheep :-)

Oh, I wasn't really telling you to go look, just the list in general ;)

> Anyway, with my disassembler I can customise it if I want to...

I actually have source to a HD6303 disassembler to which I have done
some customising.  IDA blows it away though - it's IDA's ability
to name variables etc. on the fly that I like.  With my other disassembler,
I need to change a definition file, then run it for every change
I make.  I actually changed the old disassembler to output an
input file for IDA from it's definition file!

I actually wrote an assembler/disassembler for the SC/MP as a college
project - around 1980 I believe...

Orin.