1802 Hacker Question

Steven Ciciora scicior at uswest.com
Mon Sep 28 18:58:20 GMT 1998

All this talk about 1802 has inspired me to take another look at my old
Radio Shack Cell Phone (no, I don't want to do anything illegal;
considering converting it to ham bands).  This phone has an 1805 or 1806
(I forget) but is mostly the same.  Anyway....  Anyone know where the
interupt vectors are?  The first few bytes of the ROM are (starting at
0000):

68 0B      (XID)
C0 20 00   (LBR, LONG BRANCH)
C0 21 00
C0 10 00
C0 13 90
C0 1A 00
C0 08 80
C0 48 00
C0 70 50
C0 74 00
C0 71 50
C0 23 00
C0 06 00
C0 06 99
C0 07 2E
C0 07 12
FF FF FF
FF FF FF

First instruction disables the interrupts, the rest looks to me like a
15 entry jump table.  So, I guess C0 20 00 has to mean Long BRanch to
address 2000, not Long BRanch to 0020.

Thanks for your time,

Steven Ciciora