VATS

Joe Gervais gervais at rtrman.engr.sgi.com
Wed Sep 30 22:43:48 GMT 1998

I've got a 30hz circuit I'm using with my 93 fbody prom on my LT1. I'll put it
in electronic format and send it to you Bruce.

The cavat with the circuit, is I've got some sort of race condition, where I
get VATS failures with the circuit in place. Toggling the ECM in and out of
diag mode by shorting the ALDL plug gets around the condition.

Joe

Joe Gervais                   gervais at sgi.com
Product Manager               (650) 933-7479 voice
High Performance Networking   (650) 964-0811 fax
Silicon Graphics              www.sgi.com

2011 North Shoreline Blvd, Mail Stop 08L-855, Mountain View, CA 94043-1389