1227148

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Apr 2 19:49:46 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: cwagner at info2000.net <cwagner at info2000.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, April 02, 1999 2:33 PM
Subject: 1227148

You "could" use that.
But, it's basically a SEFI MAF system, that doesn't use a distributor.
If that ol truck has a HEI, or can be made to use a HEI, then I'd tink about
the
1227747.  If you go to the DIY_EFI Homepage there is reference to progrmming
101,
which might help you figure out what to do.
Bruce

Does anybody have and ideas about what I could use the 1227148
computer on and how to modify it to be used on other engines?  I
would like to put it on an old Chevy straight six in my grandfathers
work truck.  My main concern is reprograming the chip to work on
other engines.