Toyota Supra twin turbo and water injection.

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Fri Apr 2 21:55:25 GMT 1999

I would be concerned with water distribution.  Maybe a single atomized spray
at the throttle body will work.  Better would be to put a nozzle in each
runner.  Definitely inject the water after the intercooler.  The goal is to
get liquid water (atomized)inside the cylinders.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>