Toyota Supra twin turbo and water injection.

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centuryinter.net
Sat Apr 3 15:13:17 GMT 1999

  Having studied the water injection techniques used by others, and getting ready to install my own system:  injecting water pre-intercooler is counter productive as the inter-cooler *cools* and this is not what you want to do to the water being injected.  You also do not, I am sure everyone knows this but just in case there is someone who does not, want to inject water pre turbo! The water will destroy the turbo blades.
  I am injecting the water *after* the throttle body.  Any obstruction will, or could, collect droplets, so the throttle plate could distract from business.  I would think that the best place to inject water would be immediately after the throttle plate; anyway, that is where I plan to install my nozzle.

At 10:59 PM 4/2/99 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]
IZCC #3426
 1982 280ZX Turbo GL
 1966 El Camino