HEMI:-)

talltom talltom at effectnet.com
Sun Apr 4 07:16:47 GMT 1999

James wrote:
My question to you is this the best choice for an engine?
The old hemi's weight was a problem for acceleration.
If it was me that wanted an older hemi I would get the 392 from a
57 c-300. Rated at 375HP with solid lifters.

James

While all the hemi heads are here, I'd like to ask what's supposed
to be in a 57 DeSoto Adventurer. A buddy's got one, and it's got
the factory 2-4 barrel carbs. He sez it can run 140, I'd like
to know what it sposed to be.
   I wanna keep from gettin my doors blown off by a 57 DeSoto...:-)
(This thing IS the car in the SHOE cartoon)