Police / Taxi EFI

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 4 23:19:15 GMT 1999

Actually, the only difference between "police cal's" and regular was in
California... the cop vehicles would have the 49 state federal cal which
was a bit more lenient and may have had an additional HP or 2, but
identical to what you could get in the same type of vehicle if you bought
it off the lot...
Police packages consisted of silicone hoses, larger trans and oil coolers,
heavy duty cooling and an extremely large alternator.

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.