'50s MOPAR Hemi question

JRECPA at aol.com JRECPA at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 14:56:25 GMT 1999

In a message dated 4/5/99 6:56:05 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
clare.snyder.on.ca at ibm.net writes:

<< > I looked in another book I have and it said that Dodge offered the D500
 > option across the board on anything from the plain Coronet on up.
 >
 > The hemi engine option was available on all models.
 > The only difference i can see in the book is the fact that the D-500
 > weight is 3885 lbs compared to 3530 lbs for the D66 Coronet V-8.
 >
 > James

 This is correct, but does not change anything. That particular model is
 the most sought after, and the d500 only makes it better.

did you look up the vin to see if it is the D500 model?

James