books

George Pettit georgep at tech80.com
Mon Apr 5 15:18:10 GMT 1999

The book you are probably referring to is "Bosch fuel Injection & Engin
Management" by Charles O. Probst, SAE.  It's published by Robert Bentley
Publishers, Cambridge.
 The site is:  http://www.rb.com
ISBN 0-8376-0300-5
I heartily recommend the book for reference.

Regards,
George

Marcelo Elias dos Santos wrote:

>     Has a menbers of efi list know about the http address of bosch book
> about efi.  The book's name I forgot, but it's a blue book and contents
> all injection system of bosch.
>                                             Thanks,
>
> Marcelo

* George W. Pettit               | Design Engineer,            *
*                                |    Motion Control Products  *
* Technology 80 Inc.             | http://www.tech80.com       *
* 658 Mendelssohn Avenue North   | gpettit at tech80.com          *
* Minneapolis, Minnesota  55427  | gpettit at earthlink.net       *
* USA                            | ph:  612.542.9545           *
*                                | fax: 612.542.9785           *