DFI vs TEC II

CEIJR at aol.com CEIJR at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 20:22:15 GMT 1999

I can't give you comparison information. I have been quite happy with the
Electromotive TEC II, on a normally aspirated four-cylinder race engine. It
is flexible both for mixture and ignition. We have found that tuning the with
a wide-range mixture meter (NTK) really works, with the Superblend software.
The ecu and software are a bit pricey, but the ignition seems really good,
and it has such features as boost retard, and an auxiliary channel to control
an accessory of your choice, so when we get our blown engines back running,
we will probably use the TEC II instead of the Haltech that we have run in
years past.

								Charlie Iliff