prom dump program uploaded

steve ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Wed Apr 7 05:45:32 GMT 1999

Wow, that's service with a smile.  And fast too.  I have put a new
tuna.zip on the ftp site that includes the PC version of tuna.  Thanks
David.

Again, it doesn't do a lot at this point, so don't expect too much.  I'm
hoping that the other people writing editors will be able to make use of
the code.

--steve

"David A. Cooley" wrote:

> At 10:51 PM 4/6/99 +0100, steve ravet wrote:
>
> >Look for tuna.zip on the ftp site in the incoming directory.  There's a
> >.c and a .h file in there, along with a sample .ecm file based on the
> >7747.ecu file for promedit.  Also a readme and a sample 747 bin
> >(akal.bin).  There's also a compiled version, but it's only for Sun
> >workstations!  That's the 3rd reason I uploaded it, I'd like a PC type
> >person to get it and compile it for the PC.  It's a simple command line
> >program, only uses printf and stuff, so it should compile directly.  If
> >someone can do this for me, I'll add it to the .zip file for everyone to
> >use.
>
> Steve,
> Here is the DOS executeable.

>                Name: tuna.exe
>    tuna.exe    Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>            Encoding: base64

>            David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
>      Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA   T.A.P.R. Member #7068
>        I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.

Steve Ravet
ARM, INC
steve.ravet at arm.com
www.arm.com