DIY_EFI Digest V4 #214

Thomas Martin marttj at pcmail.css.mot.com
Wed Apr 7 13:57:51 GMT 1999

     Has anyone pondered the idea of TBI injection with the injector spray
     BELOW the throttle body?  Does it NEED to be above?  It seems to me that
     it would be messing up the atomization running into the throttle blade.

     Have the injectors able to spray down the runner to the port?  Or is this
     far more trouble than anything you could gain?  (like go with sequential
     port)

     I am looking to convert my 85 Cutlass with a Rocket 350 over to TBI,
     would I gain much if anything over my nicely running E4MC Q-Jet?
     Can I adapt a TPI from a SB Chevy to this engine?

     Thanks!
     Thomas Martin
     85 Cutlass Supreme Rocket 350 CCC
     91 Bonneville LE 3800